Instagram Competition ‘#chillininsurlaplage’ Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older at time of Entry. Where an Entrant is under eighteen (18) years of age, the parent/legal guardian of such Entrant must enter this Contest by submitting the Submission and agreeing to these Official Rules on behalf of his/her minor child. (“Entrant,” “Entrants” and “you” is also being defined herein as the parents/legal guardians entering this Contest on behalf of their minor children.)
- This competition will commence at 13:00 GMT on 12 June 2016 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31 August 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
- To enter, entrants post a photo of themselves chillin’ in their surlaplage products on their Instagram account and tag with #chillininsurlaplage. Please note that the Instagram account needs to be set as Public, in order for the submission to be eligible.
- The winner will be the person whose entry has received the most likes as of 23:59 BST 31 August 2016. If an entrant has submitted multiple entries, only their highest placed entry shall be considered.
The prize is $250 worth of Surlaplage products of the winner’s choice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 7 September 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Surlaplage Limited, Level 3, Pacific Place Three, 1 Queen's Road East, Admiralty, Hong Kong.